Wow…..been soo busy…COMPLETELY forgot about even thinking about New Year’s Resolutions.
1. Worked to Caracas, Venezuela
2. Spent a week in Cozumel (day after work)
3. Day after Cozumel worked to Rio
4. ONE day off
5. BACK to Rio
6. 2 days off
7. Buenos Aries over XMas
8. 1 day off
9. go to work and after 2 hrs of sitting there go to Seattle and back (red eye)—- then when I got in, @8am, had
to go BACK to airport SAME night
10. after ending that assignment I had to go to London 11hrs later
1. Day after London trip…….had to go to court and finalize divorce (uber early in morning)
2. 1 day off
3. then worked to Sao Paulo
4. 1 day off
5. back to Buenos Aries
6. next day Interview for promotion
7. (same day as interview) 4 days off but with friend in town–fun, but still draining
8. work….luckily was able to tackle many aspects of tax return filing during this work period
9. back to Sao Paulo (tomorrow….1/19/2011)
In the meantime, just trying to take care of things…..like divorce paperwork, court, getting house up for sale…..and even interviewing for a promotion.
OMG…..for people in the ‘normal’ business world this may not seem stressful, but for me!! OMG….I haven’t worked on resume, or EVEN thought of updating resume!!! Aaaahhhh!!!
So……OMG…..yes, I WAS able to complete EVERYTHING: Application….reference letters, and updated resume. I was lacking in interview update skills and was EXHAUSTED, so VERY NOT sure how I did…..I will keep you updated.
Been somewhat obsessed about how I did, in interview, but have also resolved myself to if I get the promotion it is meant to be….if not…..another time will be better, when I am more prepared, perhaps– BUT I DO hope I receive the promotion.
New Year’s Resolution: Move on in a positive direction……..not so much defining specific goals. Being a better, more positive and giving person in all aspects of my life and hoping that the strong and difficult decisions I made towards the end of last year will serve me well…..and perhaps lift a burden that allows me to be more open to amazing opportunities and seeing the world in a different light.